Ahh yes, The dreaded school. When it comes around we all dread, new teachers, new schedule, some new unfamiliar faces, the MASSIVE amount of homework load, less time on tumblr. Here is another long post with a few sites and others to help you out here!
- Advice on college
- Alternatives to buying expensive textbooks
- AP Cram Packets
- Cheat sheet for becoming an adult
- Dorm room survival
- Free online college classes
- How to survive college masterpost
- cheap & healthy snacks
- chocolate muffin in a mug tutorial
- Coffee recipes to help stay awake
- Every Starbucks drink and pasty FTW
- For the vegans
you bad ass motherfuckers
- macaroni cheese / mac&cheese in a cup
- quick and easy soup recipes
- study snacks
- Study snack
- thousands of quick and easy snack recipes
- Yummy cheesiness!
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipesHelpful sites:
- Challenge your brain
- Feed the hungry while using your vocabulary
- Free online textbooks
- Grade calculator
- Rape Escape
- Whole page dedicated to studying/organizing
High school needs:
- For Juniors or Seniors With Low Income Families Looking For Scholarships
- How to survive freshman year
Mental health resources:
- a website that is always relevant.
- falling asleep tips
- How long to sleep
- how to talk to and help an anxiety-ridden friend
- how to wake up in the morning
- keep taking your mind off of it
- mental illness recovery tips
- need a motivational speech? i like this one for myself.
- not having a good day? :c
- picking up a hobby can relax you during the school year!!
- seriously just please try to relax ily
- take your mind off of it
- tips on self-love
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- working out is a total stress-buster.
- download free books
- express yourself with make-up
- Hobbies masterpost
- I fucking love to study to this.
- please remember this.
- Sick ass movie list
I have more but, this is a school one so message me for more.
- Sites to help you not get distracted with other sites. (Mac)(PC)
- Various ways to where a scarf
- What’s the fucking weather
- calm/nature sounds
- chill playlist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- concentration playlist
- study playlist
- 4hours of classical music
- An already typed essay at your fingertips(type the subject and press random stuff and an essay forms. TO KIND OF HELP)
- bibliography maker
- educational links fucking galore
- my favorite tutoring website
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- Social media citing
- study like a college kid
- Time Management
- Psychology Lectures by a Professor from Yale University
- compliments generator
- how long to nap
- go to a quiet place
- learn more about anxiety.
- panic and anxiety information masterpost
- Relaxation techniques
- Stress Analyst
- the thoughts room
- take a guided relaxation
- yoga poses
- Best place to get help for English
- essay structure guide
- essay writing help
- free microsoft word alternative
- Grammar and spell checker
- Graphic Essay Organizer
- Help on reading/researching
- Make a kick ass essay
- Masterpost of writing software
- microsoft word equivalent
- more essay writing help
- On books you you don’t want to read
- Tip of my tongue
- calculators (includes graphing, geometric, stats etc)
- College/high school Chemistry notes
- math problem solver (2)
- Periodic Table
- This is the math god
- Answers to the textbook
- Beneficial studying tips
- Crash course in any subject with John Green
- Free Educational resources for anyone and everyone
- help in a ton of subjects
- Helps you in any subject
- homework help
- how to google
- how to study, Study guide
- finals survival guide
- improve your studying skills
- Learning Websites Masterpage
- Looking for a word
- make flash cards
- One of the best learning websites
- Tips before/during an exam
- Tips on Exams
- Remember that today’s day in age is different from how it was back then. So don’t stress about school too much.High school students today have the anxiety of what a mental patient in the insane asylum had in the 50s. Here’s also a thing to show how times have changed.
- Prioritize. List what needs to get done first and when. Sometimes getting the bigger/harder tasks is easier than conquering the smaller/easier tasks.
- Set times when certain projects need to be done and stick to that deadline.
- Turn your phone off or give it to your parents while doing work/studying. I know that we live in the age of technology and literally everything is at the touch of our fingertips. Honestly though you can wait on what your favorite celebrity has to say or if your crush liked your instagram photo. You’ll be more involved in that than you are into your work.
- If you have trouble in a certain subject and there is no assigned seating, take advantage of the front. I guarantee you’ll learn more.
- Ask your teacher what exactly you’ll need to know. If you’re taking notes during the year, write in the margins whether or not it will be tested. It will be easier to know what you will be tested on.
- Save your exams. Half the time your teachers use the same questions (or questions similar) from your exams on your midterms or finals.
- Don’t try to do homework straight afterschool if you can’t, despite what everyone says. Give yourself an hour, and try to get some exercise in. I find it stops me getting bored of sitting down. Not to mention helps me concentrate better.
- Don’t just read the material, write it, draw it, recite it, quiz yourself on it! Until you have the material down.
- Join clubs, sports, or organizations! You’re guaranteed to find friends in there. You’ll already have common interests. Start with that and go with the flow.
- College kids: If you don’t have assigned seating, and you have been sitting in the same seat for 2 weeks. That is you assigned seat now. Don’t move or you’ll screw everyone up and they will hate you.
- Color code things, such as your notes.
If you want to see how I color code my notes message me and I’ll be happy to show you.
- Be kind to one another.
I think that about does it. So yeah:)
MOYENA REDUX EDIT
This looks a lot like a few others I’ve seen apologies but a surprising number of people asked me to release this theme so here it is! Viewed best in chrome for the custom font
- Infinite scroll or pagination
- 250/400/500px posts
- Adjustable positioning of post box
- Tags on permalink page
- Positionable floating image
- 3 custom links
A few notes:
- The post box’s positioning is pixel-specific, so you can adjust it for your resolution. The default is centered on a 1200x800 screen.
- I recommend a simple pattern or plain color background!
- You can add matching custom link icons from here! You can also change them to different icons. Choose a set, save them, and upload them to tumblr in a text post, then use the “copy image URL” option to put them in the theme.
- The pagination is pink by default, but you can use different colors of the same icons from here using the same process.
- Preview 2 shows you the 250px post option and the pagination.
I hope you enjoy it! I’d love to know if you use it. If you have any questions or find any problems, please send me a message!
ive finally posted this theme! it’s very customizable. read the information provided in the static preview before you use it. if you find an error while using it or have any questions please send me an ask off anon and i will do my best to help you. i hope yall like this!!
(very quietly drops this in here and runs away)
I made more of the pokedoll pixels I posted the other day! (that last one is supposed to be a substitute doll ;v; ). Again, if you use any of them, please credit me!
Fondu de Noir ♍ Virgo
probably my favorite one i’ve done ever as i finally decided to learn how to use custom pixel fonts and add sidebar ‘children’. 250 or 400px posts, drop nav, side png, and ofc color options. read more for full list of features!
hey i did virgo! its cool bc im a virgo woop woo
redux edit by- zaynflirt
- click-on navigation
- posts are 250px
- you can change the background image
- normal links
- posts are 250px
- you can change the background image
- transparent sidebar and posts
- posts are 250px
- cute images for links
- you can aslo change the background image
all pixels i used in sidebars are from here
if you want some nice backgrounds then click here
Please reblog/like this post if you are using this theme, or if you are planning on using it, also please message me on my theme blog if you are having any trouble with the theme, thank you xx
hello again, it’s been a while!! i posted a preview of this theme and a few others on my main blog a while ago and there was a good amount of interest, so here is the first of the three! this is a very simple edit of redux, which is what i’m into these days ////
- description and links on sidebar hover
- 100x100px sidebar image
- 250, 400 or 500px posts
- two custom links
- text, link, scrollbar and background colors
- custom permalink image (and px height option if you use a smaller or larger image)
- on post pages, tags, via/source and time are displayed like this:
that’s about it, this really is a simple theme!! i have really enjoyed using it and i hope you do too! please message me if you find any problems or have any advice. I would love to know if you use and enjoy it, as well! Thank you, as always!!